Acquired brain injury research in Ireland: current trends and future horizons
HomeAcquired brain injury research in Ireland: current trends and future horizons
ABI Ireland is hosting this seminar showcase ABI research in Ireland
DATE: Friday the 18th of May 2018 at 9.30am to 1.30pm
VENUE: The Wood Quay Venue, Dublin City Council Office, Wood Quay.
ABI Ireland is hosting this seminar showcase ABI research in Ireland. The aims of the seminar are to:
- Increase the profile of ABI research conducted in Ireland.
- Create opportunities for researchers for dissemination of research findings to key clinicians and other allied health care professionals.
- Develop a sense of an ABI research community in Ireland and create opportunities for networking and information gathering.
Clinicians, allied healthcare professionals and other interested parties (academics, researchers, students)
Confirmed speakers include:
- Dr. Brian Waldron, ABI Ireland
- Dr. Lorraine Crawley, ABI Ireland
- Dr. Stephen Walsh, Manchester Metropolitan University
- Dr. Fiadhnait O’Keeffe, National Rehabilitation Hospital/St. Vincent’s Hospital
- Prof Orla Muldoon , University of Limerick
- Dr. Dominic Trepel, Trinity College Dublin
- Sharon Leahy, National Rehabilitation Hospital
- Claire Johnstone, National Rehabilitation Hospital
Registration information for participants
The charge for participants is €20 per person.
This event has been approved for Learning Credits for the members of the Psychological Society of Ireland.
A full programme is to follow.
To register your interest in attending, please Click here to register
TEL: 01 2804164 Extn: 234.