The Irish Life Dublin Race series 2023 takes place between June and September. This includes the 5 mile, 10k, 10 mile and half marathon races.
There is a distance to suit everyone who wants to take part and support brain injury survivors!
This is a great opportunity to be able to take on a personal challenge and push yourself. The best part is while doing it you’ll be supporting those who depend on the services Acquired Brain Injury Ireland provide.
To take part, follow these steps:
- Follow the link to your chosen race event or events to register for the Dublin Race Series 2023 with Eventmaster here: Irish Life Dublin Race Series 2023.
- When you register select YES on “Would you like to create a fundraising page”
- Under “Please select your Charity” select Acquired Brain Injury Ireland.
- Complete your registration and you’ll be ready to run in your event or events and to support Acquired Brain Injury Ireland with an online fundraising page!
- Register your details with us below confirming which event you have registered for and receive your FREE Acquired brain Injury Ireland running t-shirt.
We’d love to see you in your Acquired Brain Injury Ireland running t-shirt! As soon as we see your first donation, we’ll have the t-shirt in the post to you.
Please note, you must register for your place on Eventmaster and create your page there to take part.
If you have any questions or need any help, please contact Matt by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 086 410 3681.