To access our neuro-rehabilitation services, our Referral Form must be completed along with a Release of Information Form.
Download our referral pack today which includes:
- A list of referral sources to complete the form for families and individuals
- The Referral Form
- Release of Information Form
- Consent to Record/Release Form for nominated representatives
Please note – we cannot accept referral forms without a Release of Information form.
I’ve sent in my referral form, what happens next?
- Once the referral form is received, we will request information from other health professionals that have been accessed.
- We will arrange an initial assessment meeting to discuss your current support needs and rehabilitation goals
- Where Acquired Brain Injury Ireland cannot immediately provide the required support service, the person will be placed on a waiting list.
- At present, Acquired Brain Injury Ireland works with adults (18-65 years) whose main disability is Acquired Brain Injury.
- In some cases we may not be the most appropriate service for the individual being referred and the referrer will be advised of this decision.
If you have any queries you can contact our Area Office nearest to you:
Get In Touch With Us
Acquired Brain Injury Ireland is a business name of Peter Bradley Foundation Limited. Company No. 334659 Reg Charity No. CHY 14289