We’re calling on healthcare professionals to join our Step Ahead experts this May in Cork and Dublin to learn all about the benefits of our new vocational assessment service geared to help young people after brain injury. Step Ahead is an exciting new initiative focused on getting young brain injury survivors back to work, training or education.
Step Ahead Cork, 8 May at 11.00am:
- Join us in the Kingsley Hotel at Victoria Cross in Cork
- 11.00am – learn about the benefits of our new Step Ahead initiative from our Senior Occupational Therapist Sinead Stack
- 11.30am – photo opportunity! We’ll be taking photos for issue to local media to help raise awareness of the Step Ahead service in Cork.
- 10am-2pm – We know you’re busy, which is why our ‘Meet and Greet’ day allows you to pop in to us between 10am and 2pm, with whatever time you can spare.
- Refreshments served throughout the day
- Rsvp to Sinead: firstname.lastname@example.org
Step Ahead Dublin, 15 May at 10.00am:
- Join us in The Carlton Hotel, Blanchardstown, Dublin
- 10.00am – Have a go on our VALPAR vocational assessment kit and enjoy refreshments
- 11.00am – Hear from our expert Senior Occupational Therapist Emer Duffy and our Brain Injury Ambassador Michael
- 11.30am – photo opportunity! We’ll be taking photos for issue to local media to help raise awareness of the Step Ahead service in Dublin.
- 12.00pm – light lunch served
- 1.00pm – Postural and Mind-body Strategies for Wellbeing at work
- Please Rsvp to Emer by 7th May: email@example.com
We’ll be there to tell you how you can refer clients to our STEP AHEAD vocational assessments and explain the benefits for young people after brain injury.
Our Step Ahead programme was offiicially launched with Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection Regina Doherty TD and celebrities former rugby star Kevin McLaughlin and broadcaster/author Diana Bunici. You can also read more about our STEP AHEAD programme here.
STEP AHEAD is co-funded by the Government of Ireland and the European Social Fund as part of the ESF Programme for Employability, Inclusion and Learning 2014-2020.