Are you caring for a loved one with a brain injury? We are encouraging any carers and family members seeking to get back to the workplace to join our new training and employment programme, which provides support in transitioning back to work.
This new programme, On With Training and Employment has been established by our On With Life team and is currently open for participants – with the next cycle starting in February.
The programme is targeted at people who have given up their work due to caring for someone with an acquired brain injury – and who want support with skills and confidence to transition back to employment, training or education.
It involves a 12-week course and 18 months of continued support including:
• Access to webinars delivered by experts on life / career guidance
• IT skills
• CV & interview preparation
• One-to-one tutoring from professionals in the field relevant to each person
• A development grant with individualised support
• Continued one-to-one support with sourcing and applying for jobs or courses.