Keep Calm and Bake! Get ready to raise some dough to support the work of Acquired Brain Injury Ireland and help bake the world a better place!
Organise a Bake for Brain Injury event to raise funds that will make a difference to brain injury survivors.
Host a Bake during National Brain Awareness Week March 13th-19th or any other date that works for you.
Register below and we will send you your special Bake for Brain Injury pack.
All you have to do is sign up, decide what you will bake, and then raise some dough for Acquired Brain Injury Ireland.
Host an event at home with family and friends or have an event in work, school or college.
How does it work?
Organise a Bake in your house, school, college or workplace. Everyone can take part and bake something to bring along or you could host a Bake sale event.
The most important thing is to do your Bake your way while raising funds to support brain injury survivors.
- Pick a date: We are asking supporters to get involved and celebrate our brain injury survivors during National Brain Awareness Week. But you can pick any date that suits you best.
- Invite people to come along: Set a date and time and share it far and wide. And remember to ask everyone to get in on the fun and bake something if they want.
- Compare your fantastic bakes: have some great conversation and drink some tea or coffee. You could show each other your bakes and vote on the best one.
There are many ways for anyone to donate and support Bake for Brain Injury.
Please register to take part to get your Bake for Brain Injury fundraising pack.
The pack includes:
- Bake for Brain Injury moneybox for collecting cash
- Bake for Brain Injury poster for promoting your event
- Bake for Brain Injury recipe booklet to inspire you
- Bake for Brain Injury themed stickers to decorate your event
- Acquired Brian Injury Ireland Balloons to help your event blow up!
Once you’ve registered you’ll be sent a link to fundraise online too.
You can send these directly to us and we will record these as part of your Bake for Bake Injury efforts.
You can do this in a few ways:
By Post – Send a cheque or postal order to:
Acquired Brain Injury Ireland, 2nd Floor Block A, Century House, 100 George’s Street Upper, Dún Laoghaire, Co. Dublin, A96 R2V3
Online – Donate your funds raised online here and select “Bake for Brain Injury” under “What prompted your donation”.
Phone – Donate by credit/debit card over the phone on 01 2804164.
You can obtain our bank account details if you want to do a bank transfer by requesting them by phone on 01 280 4164 or emailing email@example.com
If you have questions or need further infortmation please contact Matt on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 086 410 3681.